Discover What To NEVER Feed Your Papillon - Plus Other Money, Time & Health Saving Tips From a Papillon Insider.
If you're serious about your Papillon and want the happiest, healthiest and most well behaved Papillon on the block..... this might be one of the most important messages you ever read.
Sharda Baker, 8.07am
Hi my name is Sharda Baker and I'm bursting to share something with you.
There's an amazing new e-book on the Papillon to assist you in having the absolutely best experience with your Papillon. Without having to spend a small fortune and without having to spend hours grooming and training.
Are you maybe thinking of buying a Papillon, not sure how to go about it, what questions to ask, how to look after and train your little friend?
Maybe you already own one or more Papillons and want to make sure you care for your Papillon properly? Papillons, as you probably know by now, do require special care and once you learn and understand their needs its not that hard to care for a Papillon. They are worth every bit of effort of course as they will reward you a hundred fold in enjoyment and unwavering companionship.
Don't make the mistakes many owners do though and presume a Papillon is cared for the same way as any other dog. They aren't and that mistake could cost you dearly in time, money and heartache.
Maybe you just simply want to have your Papillon trained a little better. A dog that pees inside, chews everything in sight, "pulls" on a lead, and barks too much can take some of the fun out of owning a dog can't it? And you know a Papillon can easily be trained when you know how!
If some of this describes you and you would like a healthy, happy, well trained Papillon that brings years of enjoyment for you and the family that doesn't end up costing you a small fortune please read on.
It's frustrating to hear about Papillon owners ending up with big disappointments just because they didn't have the right information at hand. There is a better way.
This is what happened to me.
I remember the first puppy we bought , Shani. She was a pure bred 7 week old female . Her favorite sleeping place used to be in one of my husband's old leather shoes.
I didn't know then what questions to ask the breeder or what to look for when we went shopping for her. To cut a long story short we spent over $2700 on Shani over the first 2 years for 2 knee repairs and countless visits to the vet for on going allergy problems.
If only I had known then what I know today about Shani's diet, exercise and general needs we wouldn't have had to fork out all that money. and go through that stress. I guess in a way its a bit like buying a car. If you don't know what to look for can easily end up with a car that is not really in good condition .
Our second puppy "Ellie", we bought as a puppy when she was 16 weeks old. Puppies are so cute at that age aren't they? We didn't know how to tell if a puppy has been socialized well or not. Well, we got home with a dog that was real hard work for several months. Ellie was so timid, barked all the time, was very slow learning anything and took a while to take to any visitors. We leant the hard way again!
But wow how things have changed now!
Our last few dogs have been almost perfect. OK they have been to the vet once or twice for their shots but we've had no major expenses in the last 6 years . We did our homework this time and had spent much of our spare time over the years finding out everything we could our dogs.
It honestly has taken the worry and expense out of buying, training and caring for our dogs.
So Then I Decided
To write a book about dogs and share my experiences. My first dog book was on the Bichon Frise. It became quite popular on the internet and made me realize there are many other dog owners who have the same questions as me. It also gave me the confidence to leave my full time job and concentrate on my real love in life....dogs.
I now have published several successful dog e-books and I'm so excited about my latest, on the Papillon.
Imagine This For A Minute.
Imagine being confident that you are asking the pet owner/breeder the right questions before you hand over your hard earned cash for you new "little friend". You don't want to end up withanything less than a healthy perfect little Papillon do you?
And when you get home with your puppy, won't it be so nice knowing exactly what you need for your puppy in those first few months rather than "guessing"? Your role in the first 4 months is absolutely vital in developing a happy healthy Papillon. Why risk making the mistakes so many other owners are making and paying for!
If you already own a Papillon, I'm sure you want to know the answers to the common training, caring and breeding questions owners every day are asking? Questions that if unanswered may end up costing you literally thousands of dollars and can bring so much heartache.
Imagine knowing and mastering the simple training techniques that are unique to Papillons? Having a dog that is a pleasure to have inside the house at all times, that walks well on a lead, that's gentle with children and is really your best friend without costing a heap of money to look after.You'll be the envy of other dog owners too!
The Good News
I would love to help you have the best possible experience with your Papillon. Having well trained dogs has certainly changed my life for the better!
I want to help prevent you losing hundreds or maybe even thousands of dollars in health related costs by buying right and just as importantly caring for your Papillon in the best possibly way.
The right diet, exercise and care really make all the difference. A Papillon does NOT have to be expensive to look after once you know what you are doing!
It 's my wish that you become one of the many happy Papillon owners who are so proud when family or friends drop in and see their "best friend". Won't it feel great to have your friends and other dog owners marvel at how well trained, healthy and well groomed your Papillon is?
There's nothing like seeing the effect a well behaved and well groomed Papillon has on people is there!
To help make this happen for you a new e-book was written "Insiders Complete Guide To The Papillon"
In 120 pages I have done my best to cover nearly everything to help you have the best possible experience with a Papillon from start to finish. It isn't like any other book you will ever read on the Papillon either.
Apart from spending many months going through every bit of Papillon information I could get my hand on, I interviewed several Papillon breeder, a dog trainer and a Veterinary surgeon to ensure I didn't miss anything.
I then passed on my completed ebook package onto a well respected Papillon breeders and had them have their say on what else should be included in the ebook package.
Here's a sneak peak at what you'll discover in "Insiders Complete Guide To The Papillon"
- Discover if the Papillon the right doggie for you and your family. Clearly outlined pros and cons of owning a Papillon are explained to help you in your decision.
- Learn how to choose your new family member. Never choose a Papillon just because "they look cute in the shop window". It needs careful scrutiny, a lot of thought and a loads of information from the owner of the dog or the breeder you’re buying it from. It's worth it though as you will be hopefully then blessed the with years of enjoyment! (Discover clear detailed information on what you need to know)
- Find out all about the characteristics of the great Papillon family.
- You will be amazed at what diet your Papillon should be getting . Canned, dry and homemade food is all discussed in detail. (Everything about a Papillon's dietary needs is clearly explained including dangerous foods to avoid!)
- Discover why if you’re thinking of owning a Papillon, you will be first attracted to its gentle, alert and well mannered loving nature. Learn all about the temperament of the Papillon and how to ensure you "pick" and train a Papillon that has these characteristics. (not all do so be careful!)
- Learn How To Recognize a reputable Papillon breeder. They should have a solid understanding of this breed and be willing and able to answer any of your questions. Learn what to look out for and what to ask!
- Breed Standards. Both experts and newcomers to the Papillon will find our extensive explanations of the breed interesting and useful.
- Discover why and how after nutrition, exercise plays a very important part in the health of your dog. If yours is a city or county dog, exercise tips are discussed. Techniques of walking your "Papillon" on a leash are explained.
- Discover exactly how to care for your Papillon when you first get home. (Remember the first 4 months are the most important in the life of your dog)
IMPORTANT - Our REVEALING Papillon Newsletter Report is NOW AVAILABLE. FREE - Don't Miss Out!
Once a week or so you'll receive a free email report that covers a Papillon related topic.
There is no cost or obligation.
You can unsubscribe anytime.
Just enter your email address below for your FREE subscription now and get your free bonus report.
I dislike SPAM like everyone else!. Your email address is kept 100% confidential and will never be shared with anybody.
- Know how to groom your Papillon from day one. Many owners use the wrong products which harm their Papillon. (Once learnt properly grooming becomes much easier and fun!)
- Tips for buying a Pup. Don’t be in a hurry: Learn how much you should be expected to pay and what to expect for spending your hard earned cash on this wonderful breed..( Many people rush into buying a puppy without the proper knowledge and suffer the consequences for many years).
- Discover the positive effects of early socialization. Papillon are not as a rule an aggressive dog, but if poorly socialized you could end up with a "snappy" dog who tries to rule the household. (learn what to do from day one)
- Understand the "mentality" of your Papillon. For instance, your Papillon will respond to certain commands and actions quickly than others. (Training may take on a whole new meaning when you read this)
- If you’re in the process of bringing home a pup, it’s also time you explored the market for a good vet. Learn how to choose a good vet and understand ways to maximize your visit to the vet which may well end up saving you money.
- Be shown a comprehensive and useful list of internet resources. How do you know where to look for certain questions? (These resources may save you hours of frustrating searching)
- Discover how to teach your Papillon to obey commands such as “sit,” or “down” or to come when called off-leash? To give your Papillon the best you can, and to get the best from your Papillon, you need to train him/her while they're at a very young age., or as soon as possible. (extensive proven techniques described in detail)
- Potty training finally de-mystified. In depth coverage given to this often misunderstood topic. (If your Papillon is 'having accidents' on the floor or in other areas, there is a proven training method inside that delivers)
- Discover how to combat the number one problem among dogs of all breeds - poor dental care. Papillons are no different (discover how to help prevent tooth disease by using a well balanced diet and chew bones plus a few other tricks)
- Learn the benefits and drawbacks of purchasing a male versus a female Papillon. It's very worthwhile to know this before you start looking for your pup!
- Find out the options to help your puppy through the teething stage. You will then have a much happier Papillon. (A range of chew bones are discussed)
- Discover also how to care for the older Papillon. There are differences in caring fir a pup versus an adult Papillon. (This is all covered in the ebook)
- Discover how if you are passionate about your pet, if pet medical insurance can save you money. Learn how each pet insurance company has its own pros and cons, you will have to scrutinize their health policies before going in for insurance. (Here’s what you need to check out)
- Understand all about crate training. Learn why this training method is not cruel and experience the difference it could make to your Papillon. (Every owner will benefit from this information)
- Identify the easy grooming technique experts use. Due to their long hair that does shed coming out of winter, Papillon require a particular type of brush. (Step by step grooming is clearly explained)
- Learn how to raise your Papillon in a house filled with kids. Just as your Papillon needs training, so do your children, so that they can understand the needs and moods of your pet. (Simple to follow guidelines that kids can easily remember)
- Learn the many benefits of spaying or neutering your Papillon. You might be surprised the effect this has on your dog's health, mood and aggressiveness. (The risks of self breeding are also discussed)
- And that's just a fraction of what you'll find out in "Insider's Complete Guide To the Papillon"
Here's what a few Papillons owners had to say about my ebook.
Just wanted to thank you for your wonderful ebook and those great additional bonuses! What nice gifts!
This is my first experience with a Papillon and you give us some great advice! We have 3 dachshund in the house and our little 16 week old SAMMY is fitting in just fine!
I am sending you some photos.
AnnaMarie Haden and Nancy, Frankie, Joey and Sammy
Elk Grove Village, IL
I purchased the Papillon guide from Sharda for my Diva Papillon, Bonnie.
This guide is filled with useful tips for your "best friend." I would recommend Sharda to everyone that wants the best of their breed of dog.
She doesn't just sell you the guide and go on but she emails you with valuable information after your initial purchase, my Bonnie loved the recipes.
I got a lot out of your Papillon ebook package. The part about potty training especially helped a lot. I also didn't know anything about crate training and it sure worked with Laser!
I have started following your suggestions on obedience training at home and already Laser can follow many simple commands like "come" and "stay". He still barks a little too much at visitors but I intend to shortly follow your advice for that.
Thanks so much again.
Denham Springs. Louisiana. USA.
Thank you for your terrific ebook and all those free bonuses. That bonus about teaching the dog tricks has been the most fun and was very helpful.
The diet and nutrition section was a great help as "Bo" has been having problems with allergies and no-one could advise me about what food to use.
I have a solid plan so am very happy I now know what to do.
I am more than happy to recommend your ebook package to other owners.
Thanks again Sharda and I will send a picture soon of us.
Houston. Texas. USA.
I've owned and bred Papillons for over 11 years . . I have read most things on Papillons and must say you have really done your homework.
I still learnt many new things from your e-book and found the free dog training audio a great help.
Thanks for responding to my emails as well. Not many people these days.
Christchurch. New Zealand.
Hello Mrs. Baker,
My mom and I didn't know where to start or what questions to ask the breeder before I read your helpful ebook.
You gave us the knowledge to ask the right questions and I'm glad I did!
The first breeder I went to wasn't able to ask some of the questions you suggested so I ended up going to a different breeder.
Later, I found out that the first breeder I saw actually ran a puppy mill. So thank you so much.
Glen Waverley. Melbourne, Australia.
Your ebooks and audios are awesome! They have helped me so much with understanding and training my precious little Baby.
You have so many great ideas and it has made the training process go much more quickly than if I had not had your valuable information.
Thanks so much for all your help.
Denham Springs. Louisiana. USA.
The testimonials on this page are from real people and show the positive experiences they have had. Not every customer can expect to or will achieve the same success and experiences as those listed on this page.
Many customers fail to achieve these same results. One of the main reasons not everyone achieves the same results is that in many cases they may not read the ebook or listen to the audios completely or they may not follow the information provided.
To achieve the best results for your dog, it is suggested you read all of the ebook and listen to any of the audios provided. You will then be in a better position to make the right decisions to best care for your dog. Remember you are fully protected with my FULL refund guarantee.
"But what about all these other questions?"
You'll also get the answers to these and many more "in your face" questions:.
- "Why is my Papillon puppy nipping all the time? How can I teach her to stop it?"
- "How do I keep the tears from staining the area around the eyes?"
- "What's the easiest and quickest way to housetrain my King Charles in an apartment?"
- "Where can I buy a healthy Papillon?"
- "How can I help with my Papillon's skin allergies?"
- "Will they get along with my other dogs?
- "What papers should I be given when I buy a Papillon?"
- "My Papillon has this awful habit of eating his poop. How can I stop it?"
- "I want to breed my Papillon, are there any risks doing this?"
- "Can you tell me what to expect during my Papillon's pregnancy?"
- "My Papillon seems to hate my husband! What can I do?"
- "How long can a Papillon live for?"
- "How do I clip the nails myself?"
- "What vaccinations should my Papillon be getting and when?"
- "When is the best time to spay or neuter my little Papillon?"
- "My Papillon "digs up everything" in the garden , how can I teach him to stop it?"
So, how much better would you feel knowing all the answers to these questions and more? Wouldn't you have a much better chance of owning a Papillon that was well behaved , healthy and a integral part of your family.
That's why you should own this book today (in fact, you can be reading in as little as 5 minutes from now!). Don't you owe it to yourself, your family, and your dog?
What's a resource like this worth?
To have someone do all this research for you would normally cost you around $900 and take several months of research. This ebook package isn't some half baked collection of bits and pieces thrown together.
Everything is well researched, tested and clearly explained in PLAIN English. Which means it's dead-easy to read and understand. And it's logically laid out in great detail.
There are other resources out there retailing for up to $49.00
Which is why this is such a genuine great investment at only $31.77
That's right, a fraction of what it's really worth and what it cost me to research. Why would I make it so affordable? Simply because my costs to deliver it to you are so low.
This package is an electronic book, audio and ebooklets that can be downloaded to your computer in a flash. Which means you can be reading it and discovering all these amazing secrets in as little as 5 minutes from now. I think it's incredible and of course wouldn't have been possible not so many years ago.
No matter what however, I hope you are starting to realize it's a genuine bargain for you. And yes, I plan on raising the price from $31.77 to $37.77 very soon.
So you'll want to be quick if you want to save some dollars.
And don't worry, if for any reason you're not happy with the content, you have a complete 100% guarantee to protect your investment.
That's about as fair as it gets, don't you agree?
But I tell you what I'll also do to make this the best investment you ever make. I'm going to throw in some free bonuses which will help you even more..
So, if you invest in a copy of "Insider's Complete Guide To the Papillon" right now, here's what I'll also include for you.
***FOR A LIMITED TIME***
6 FREE GENUINE BONUSES
VALUED AT $188.28!
FREE BONUS # 1 How To Change Your Papillon's Temperament For The Better
What usually attracts many pet owner to a Papillon is his/her appearance. Most buyers don't think about their Papillon's temperament before its too late. This e-booklet offers vital information for Papillon owners.
(VALUE $9.77) FREE for a limited time for all those who purchase the "Insiders Complete Guide To The Papillon" ebook package.
FREE BONUS # 2 Dog Training Secrets Revealed - Audio
This 53 minute audio is an interview with a well renown professional dog trainer who "has seen it all".
In this high quality recorded audio you will hear how a professional Australian dog trainer manages the day to day dog behavior problems many dog owners have had to deal with. Basil will answer a long list of dog training questions I had put especially put together.
You will discover his proven methods of managing the disobedient dog, how to quickly control the dog that barks too much, potty training in as little as 24 hrs, step by step obedience training, and much much more. The audio is 53 minutes long.
(VALUE $27.97) FREE for a limited time for all those who purchase the "Insiders Complete Guide To The Papillon" ebook package.
FREE BONUS # 3 Full typed transcription of the "Dog Training Secrets Revealed" - Audio
Some people prefer listening , some prefer reading. I have provided both for you so you have the best of both worlds. This free bonus is a full typed transcription of the Dog Training Audio.
FREE for a limited time for all those who purchase the "Insiders Complete Guide To The Papillon" ebook package.
FREE BONUS # 4 Teach Your Papillon 13 Easy Tricks - ebooklet.
Learn how to quickly and easily teach your Papillon 13 fun tricks. You and your best friend want to while away the idle hours together? Then, what better way can there be than to get together and teach him some tricks?
(RETAIL VALUE $ 11.77) FREE for a limited time for all those who purchase the "Insiders Complete Guide To The Papillon" ebook package.
FREE BONUS # 5 Secrets To Walking Your Papillon On and Off the Leash - ebooklet
Don't be dragged around the block by your pulling dog. This ebooklet clearly explains in detail, how to quickly and with minimum fuss, teach your Papillon to walk comfortably beside you either on or off the leash.
(RETAIL VALUE $ 13.77) FREE for a limited time for all those who purchase the "Insiders Complete Guide To The Papillon" ebook package.
FREE BONUS # 6 Back For a Limited Time Only.
Unlimited email Consultation With Sharda for 12 months.
This is probably my most popular bonus and that is why I only offer this once or twice a year as a bonus.
This bonus allows you direct email access to help from Sharda Baker with any Papillon related problem or question you are have.
This bonus will only be offered for a limited time. Get in while you can.
(RETAIL VALUE $ 125) FREE for a limited time for all those who purchase the "Insiders Complete Guide To The Papillon" ebook package.
The above FREE bonuses each worth every cent of their stated value. But , they're yours FREE. Congratulations!
Why Am I Giving Away So Many FREE Bonuses? What's the catch?
Well, there are 2 reasons I am offering such a large number of genuine quality free bonuses.
Firstly, I wish to over exceed your expectations and provide the best resources I can for you.
It make sense really, because with my 100% no questions asked refund policy, you can have a full 100% refund for up to 56 days, so I want you to love my package and tell other how helpful it was to you. Otherwise you can return it right back to me for your full refund.
Secondly, digital products do not require postage which means less overheads for me.
But I don't know how long I'll can keep these bonuses up there. So if you want them, I suggest you get in quick.
Truly wishing you great success with your Papillon.
P.S.The Introductory low price of only $31.77 is a part of a market test I'm conducting. Once I've completed my market test, I know I'll be forced to put up the price to cover advertising costs. So if you're at all interested, you should buy right now.
P.P.S. Don't forget, you're getting a 120 page e-book for $31.77, PLUS the Dog Training audio and ALL the bonuses.
You get the "Insiders Guide To The Papillon", the "Improving Your Papillon's Temperament" ebooklet, the "Teaching 13 Easy Tricks" ebooklet, the "Walking Your Papillon On & Off The Leash" ebooklet, the "Choosing Your Papillon's Name" ebooklet plus the Dog Training Audio".
P.P.P.S. Also, you are protected with our 100% Risk Free Money Back Guarantee. If not completely satisfied with the Papillon package, email me for a full refund within 56 days and I will cheerfully give you a full refund, no questions asked.
P.P.P.P.S DON'T FORGET MY SPECIAL LIMITED TIME OFFER.
For the NEXT 55 CUSTOMERS, I am including for FREE, 6 Bonus resources for your Papillon valued at $188.28. See above for more details. All for only $31.77.
That includes 12 months email consultation with Sharda Baker.
You better hurry to take advantage of this special offer before it expires.
Thank you for visiting us.